F*ck a Duck

Soooo we’ve decided against the house, which is understandable considering the amount of time and cost that would need to be injected into it to bring it up to show home standard, however I’m left thinking what the hell am I going to do? I physically cannot afford to carry on living on my own and to be honest am not in the financial position to even house share… So that leaves mummy, however mummy wants to temporarily stay at hers until the ‘perfect’ place magically pops onto the market. Mummy’s place is way too small though and I couldn’t think of anything worse at the moment than moving back in there. Arghhhh what to doo!? Stressed
Advertisements